AHA phenol free disinfectant
Many household disinfectant contains phenol that is dangerous to cats, dogs and other animals. Phenol can cause burns, affect major organs and even cause death.
Be concern if the disinfectant turns milky white in water.
Pets can come into contact with phenol through ingestion or contact on skin.
Symptoms include irritation or burns of the mouth and tongue, excessive vomit or salivate, breathing difficulties, hyperthermia or even shock.
Phenol free disinfectants
AHA is pleased to offer phenol free and pet safe disinfectants.
Both sizes are
- concentrated disinfectants
- phenol free
- neutral ph 7
- safe for homes with pets
- PETA cruelty free product
It has high dilution ratio of 1:250 which means that 1 cap of 30 ml is enough for a pail.
Use it in the same way you use rgular disinfectant such as Dettol. The difference being AHA disinfectant does not harm animals and is cruelty free.